In a resounding declaration of support for India’s burgeoning startup ecosystem despite the funding winter, the eagerly awaited ET Soonicorns Summit is poised to make its grand return. The second edition of this influential event will take the form of a series of hybrid gatherings, spanning Bengaluru on 26 August 2023 and in Delhi NCR on 27 October 2023 with a mission to provide a definitive platform for pivotal players within India’s startup realm. The summit is set to drive actionable insights, facilitate invaluable connections, and sow the seeds for collaborations that have the potential to propel Digital India’s tech entrepreneurs into the next phase. Following is a detailed statistics
- A recent report highlighted a significant drop in new additions to India’s unicorn club during 2023, signalling a slowdown in the country’s startup ecosystem
- The ASK Private Wealth Hurun Indian Future Unicorn Index 2023 revealed only three new unicorns introduced in India, compared to 24 in the previous year
- This decline reflects the overall ‘slowdown in India’s startup ecosystem’, particularly due to investor reluctance known as the ‘funding winter’
- As per a Tracxn report during Q1 2023, Indian startups secured $2.8 billion, marking a 75% decrease compared to Q1 2022,
- This decline highlights persistent challenges in the Indian startup landscape, particularly related to securing adequate funding.
Despite these facts, this ambitious initiative, keen on tracing new avenues for India’s startup landscape. It is characterised by overarching themes and individual tracks that aim to trace the trajectory of a more resilient startup-tech innovation economy. Such an economy holds the transformative power to mould India’s technological evolution, a goal that harmonises with the nation’s ambitious aspiration of attaining developed country status by 2047, leveraging the prowess of technology and innovation.
The roster of esteemed speakers contributing their expertise to this gathering is nothing short of remarkable. Among them is Rajat Tandon, the President of IVCA, alongside a constellation of eminent entrepreneurs, enablers, and investors entrenched in India’s startup milieu.
Visionaries of the unicorn realm—Amrit Acharya, Co-founder of Zetwerk; Smita Deorah, Co-founder & Co-CEO of LEAD School; Ankush Sachdeva, Co-founder & CEO of ShareChat; and Amit Kumar Agarwal, Co-founder and CEO of NoBroker—stand poised to distill their profound insights. They will unravel the intricate tapestry of unicorn creation and share lessons gleaned from building businesses with resilience at their core. Their personal journeys promise to illuminate the path for aspiring entrepreneurs aiming for the coveted unicorn status.
Yet, the summit doesn’t merely rest on past laurels; it fixes its gaze on the future unicorns of India. A unique dimension of the summit is the Startup & Product Showcases—an arena where startups, in their nascent stages, are given the spotlight. This is a rare opportunity for these budding enterprises to present their ideas before a discerning audience that comprises key policymakers, seasoned entrepreneurs, and potential investors.
It’s a stage where innovations meet opportunity, and where dreams take strides towards reality. When enquired, our legal team has clearly mentioned that the very first step is registering the company. The process is quite simple and can be done online through Vakilsearch in 3 easy steps. Company registration provides a major leverage and legal recognition for your firm when taking part in such events.
The team further adds that they have decades of experience in the same and can finish it in a hassle-free manner. It is requested that if you are one of the entrepreneurs looking forward to take part in the ET Soonicorns Summit 2023 and yet to register your business then grab this opportunity and opt for easy registration.
As the curtains rise on the ET Soonicorns Summit 2023, the stage is set for a confluence of minds, a symphony of ideas, and a nexus of collaborations. It’s not merely an event; it’s a testament to India’s unwavering entrepreneurial spirit and its march towards a tech-driven future.
- Indian Researchers Secure UK Patent for Revolutionary Diabetic Foot Ulcer Support - November 29, 2023
- Hong Kong Redefines Corporate ID: Introduces Cutting-Edge UBI System - November 29, 2023
- Wipro and AWS Join Forces: Unveil AI-Powered Compliance Solution Redefining Business Governance - November 29, 2023